Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Skinny Bitches Wake-Up Smoothie

Unfortunately I live a half hour from my job. I usually get to work and eat two packets of oatmeal and try to snag some coffee from the trailer next door. The coffee lately is horrible!!!! My co-worker and I are always wondering what in the world they do to it because they buy good coffee... but it tastes horrible. I guess nobody in that trailer knows how to make it. So this morning I decided to try Skinny Bitches "Wake-Up Smoothie." It was delicious!!! I have now been awake for about three hours and don't feel the slightest bit of hunger through my stomach. I didn't have my usual morning coffee and yet I feel energized. Recipe to follow. In addition, I have made plans to go to cross fit for the first time after work with my good friend. I would say I am kicking butt with my New Years Resolution.

Skinny Bitches Wake-Up Smoothie
Makes 2 Servings
1 (6-ounce) container Soy yogurt
1/2 C Chilled Orange Juice
1/2C Frozen Blueberries
1 Banana, sliced
2 tbsps wheat germ
1 tbsp ground flaxseed

Put all the ingredients in the blender and blend until combined. Serve immedietly.
So there you go. A quick and easy breakfast that will keep you full all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment