Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Feeling Great!


I am not going to lie. I am not in shape by any means, and do not consider myself a fitness guru. But, the last week and a half, I have been working my butt off. What I mean by this is the dedication I have put in to eat healthy and make time for walks or the gym. My little pups sure like this new lifestyle since they tend to get long walks on almost a daily basis around the neighborhood. In addition, they play laser pointer tag in the cul-de-sac at night when nobody is around. SHHH don’t tell the neighbors. I have incorporated many of the vegan recipes I have acquired into my daily diet. I haven’t eaten meat much at all not having DH here makes it much easier. I still feel full, satisfied and healthy, but I am reducing my carbon foot print day by day along with animal cruelty.
I have been working out… quite a bit. Yoga, Zumba, Running, Elliptical, Pushups, crunches, are some of the many activities I have been doing. I have started making exercise a habit and not a chore. When I got home from work yesterday after working out at my lunch, I felt as if I could keep dancing to Zumba all night.
So far I am fulfilling my New Year’s resolution and couldn’t be happier. If anyone in the area wants to work out let me know!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment