Friday, January 28, 2011

3 Foods Cafe Arcata

Definitely by far the BEST food I have had in the Humboldt Area. The price is right with entrees/appetizers ranging from $3-$13. I had a lavender lemonade pictured above which was to die for. Upon entering this place I though “I’m not in Kansas anymore”. It was a chic, hip place… that I picture in a place like San Francisco. The service was great… people in California just don’t have the same hospitality as the south… but these people were excellent. The menu’s were in little picture albums and were beautiful. On top of all this they bring you goldfish at the beginning of you meal and a chocolate at the end. This cafĂ© provides an all around very balanced experience. I would recommend it to anyone and imagine I will be there quite often now.

1 comment:

  1. We are on the same path! Maria is having her going away party there next weekend and I was wanting to try it out. I went to their website which is sweet! I drooled over their menu!! I emailed my sweetie this morning and told him he was taking me there last night. One of our new Dr. Assistants is one of the delivery drivers there. I am excited, stay tuned for my report!
    Nice post Ali!

    ReplyDelete