Thursday, January 13, 2011

Couponing!!!

I have always had a love for couponing. It is great to walk out of the store and know you have not been ripped off. When Kmart doubles coupons I usually pick up my friend Lisa and we walk through the store looking for awesome bargains. I couponed for awhile but when I started working got out of it for a bit. I was on one of my favorite blogs when I read about the http://thekrazycouponlady.com/. I was intrigued and later found out this krazy lady actually is also a Coastie Wife and lives in the same town as me. What are the odds? I live in a small place and nobody famous is really from here. I was overly excited.... she kept coming up in conversations like at my dinner table when we had fellow Coasties over. I would somewhat call this girl my idol. She has reinspired me to coupon and I have started a binder in accordance with her guidelines. Pictures coming soon. I have her book on order and cannot wait to recieve it. I would love to contact her to host a couponing seminar for the Coastie Wives monthly ladies night out. This lady is truely inspiring, she dontates to the local food banks. Unfortunately in our community poverty is common. I really appreciate her using her mad skills to better the local area in which she lives in. All in all she seems like a great person and fellow coastie wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment