Monday, February 7, 2011

What will they think of next?

My little nephew Hyatt is turning 4 today. I feel like it was just yesterday my sister was pregnant with him at my wedding. She would probably kill me if I put a picture of her pregnant on here... so ill refrain. J

Hyatt is into Star Wars and his cake was pretty amazing, that is his face on it! Although I wasn’t at the birthday party all the way in Florida… I feel like I was a part of it. I mailed him a Coast guard helo, water bottle, and 2 cute tshirts which I am sure that he will love. He knows that Tim and I are from California and likes to tell people he is from California too. Although I haven’t seen him in a year, the use of technology has allowed me to facetime with him and I show him my dogs which I think he loves. I miss him dearly and hope to move closer to him so that I can watch him grow older. In the meantime here is his cake and him. This has to be the coolest cake I have ever seen in my life? What will they think of next? I wonder what his 16th birthday cake will look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment