Monday, February 7, 2011

Baby shower cookies

I am not a huge cookie person. When I received a baby shower favor a couple of weeks ago… I was very excited. The presentation of all the ingredients made me want to bake the cookies and see how great they would all look when mixed together.


I am working on getting this recipe because they were delightful. Tim was returning from a week long school and I wanted to make him realize how much I missed him. What better way than to make delicious cookies? I really enjoyed this favor vs other favors I have received at parties. It is pretty and useful and yummy! What else do you really need? Thanks to Sarah for hosting my good friend Lupita's baby shower and making these yummy favors.

End result... as my Friend May would say... Have a happy mouth! Check out http://www.maybowser.com/

1 comment:

  1. You would have been in heaven if they gave you donuts!! haha!

    I love cookies in a jar...I have seen weddings where they give out blackberry Jam as a favor...it matched the decor which was purple.

    Enjoy Tim :)
    May

    ReplyDelete